The Children´s Mission Philippines Hills of Grace Foundation Inc. has as of 2014 approximately 70 employees. They are working out from the Missions, at present, 5 different centers in San Juan, Quezon City and in Rizal.
The work is quite diverse and therefore the Mission has different groups of employees, such as Teachers, Social Workers, Midwifes, Nurses, Pastors, Drivers, just to mention a few.
All who work within the Mission agree to the Christian belief that the Mission has adopted in its articles of incorporation. A new employees should therefore preferably be an active Christian practitioner as the Mission wants to show Christ through its different programs and activities.
Our present job opportunities
(1) DEPARTMENT OFFICER
- for Education Programs of CMP (Schools (K1-G6), Skills Training and Sponsorship Program) with approximately 20 coworkers.
- He or she must be a person with a great passion for education in different areas and levels.
- The applicant needs to have great leadership abilities and proven administrative capacity.
- Experience in school administration is favorable.
- The applicant must have at least a Bachelor Degree in either Education, Social Work or Business Administration and some years leadership experiences.
- Applicants needs to share the CMP Vision, Mission and Core Values and you are preferable a born-again Christian.
(2) COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WORKERS (CDW)
Children´s Mission Philippines is searching for two Community Development Workers (CDW) to our Unite, Learn, and Empower (ULE) program. One will be working mainly in Payatas, Quezon City and one will work in Rodriguez, Rizal.
Applicants for those positions should have ff.
- at least a bachelor in Community Development Work and previous experience of community work and entrepreneurship skills or similar background and experiences.
- Need to share the CMP Vision, Mission and Core Values and are preferable born again Christian..
HOUSE PARENTS for Children’s Village
More children like these need you to join our team of house parents and house assistant!
- Married Couples
- Single ladies
- Has practical child care and house-keeping skills
- Sees the work as a missionary calling
Applicants are preferably Christians.
Interested applicants may send resume email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office at Rodriguez, Rizal.
> Download CMP Application Form