The Children´s Mission Philippines Hills of Grace Foundation Inc. has as of 2014 approximately 70 employees. They are working out from the Missions, at present, 5 different centers in San Juan, Quezon City and in Rizal.
The work is quite diverse and therefore the Mission has different groups of employees, such as Teachers, Social Workers, Midwifes, Nurses, Pastors, Drivers, just to mention a few.
All who work within the Mission agree to the Christian belief that the Mission has adopted in its articles of incorporation. A new employees should therefore preferably be an active Christian practitioner as the Mission wants to show Christ through its different programs and activities.
Our present job opportunities
(1) COMMUNITY NUTRITION WORKER (CNW)
- Preferable registered nurse (RN) with experience in community work and/or rehabilitation of malnourished children or other relevant health education
- Experience in handling children
- High Social Competence and Flexible
- Knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point and in report writing
- Born again Christian Applicants needs to share the CMP Vision, Mission and Core Values and you are preferable a born-again Christian.
HOUSE PARENTS for Children’s Village
More children like these need you to join our team of house parents and house assistant!
- Married Couples
- Single ladies
- Has practical child care and house-keeping skills
- Sees the work as a missionary calling
Applicants are preferably Christians.
Interested applicants may send resume firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or drop by our office at Rodriguez, Rizal.
> Download CMP Application Form