The Children´s Mission Philippines Hills of Grace Foundation Inc. has as of 2014 approximately 70 employees. They are working out from the Missions, at present, 5 different centers in San Juan, Quezon City and in Rizal.
The work is quite diverse and therefore the Mission has different groups of employees, such as Teachers, Social Workers, Midwifes, Nurses, Pastors, Drivers, just to mention a few.
All who work within the Mission agree to the Christian belief that the Mission has adopted in its articles of incorporation. A new employees should therefore preferably be an active Christian practitioner as the Mission wants to show Christ through its different programs and activities.
Our present job opportunities
(1) ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
- Preferably Accounting graduate but Business course are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in Bookkeeping (Journal Entries).
- Must be keen to details.
- Fast learner and can work with less supervision.
- Willing to work beyond office hour if the need arises.
(1) MASSAGE INSTRUCTOR AND BEAUTY CARE INSTRUCTOR
- College level or finished a vocational course with NCII.
- Must be skilled in the particular trade he/she will teach.
- High Social Competence
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willing to teach and is patient
- Preferably a Christian
- Must be computer literate
HOUSE PARENTS for Children’s Village
More children like these need you to join our team of house parents and house assistant!
- Married Couples
- Single ladies
- Has practical child care and house-keeping skills
- Sees the work as a missionary calling
Applicants are preferably Christians.
Interested applicants may send resume firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or drop by our office at Rodriguez, Rizal.
> Download CMP Application Form