The Children´s Mission Philippines Hills of Grace Foundation Inc. has as of 2014 approximately 70 employees. They are working out from the Missions, at present, 5 different centers in San Juan, Quezon City and in Rizal.
The work is quite diverse and therefore the Mission has different groups of employees, such as Teachers, Social Workers, Midwifes, Nurses, Pastors, Drivers, just to mention a few.
All who work within the Mission agree to the Christian belief that the Mission has adopted in its articles of incorporation. A new employees should therefore preferably be an active Christian practitioner as the Mission wants to show Christ through its different programs and activities.
Our present job opportunities
- A positive, engaging and encouraging person
- Manage HR issues in an organization or foundation
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have some years experience of HR management and an appropriate education.
- Have a heart for the mission which is “To practice the faith defined in the Bible, in touching the lives of the children in need”
- Preferably LET Passer
- BS Elementary Education
- Willing to be detailed in Antipolo City
HOUSE PARENTS for Children’s Village
More children like these need you to join our team of house parents and house assistant!
- Married Couples
- Single ladies
- Has practical child care and house-keeping skills
- Sees the work as a missionary calling
- With Skills in Speech Therapy
Applicants are preferably Christians.
Interested applicants may send resume email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office at Rodriguez, Rizal.
> Download CMP Application Form