The head office of CMP and SMPCM is located in Rodriguez, Rizal.
Hills of Grace offers the following programs:
- The Open Heart Children´s Village (OHCV) a family like home to abandoned, orphaned and neglected children.
- Maternity and Child Health Clinic (MCHC) offers medical and nurse assistance to poor children and mothers.
- Community Nutrition Program aims to help malnourished children 0-6 years old and their parents with different kinds of interventions
- Sponsorship program offers financially support and scholarship to children in families with less or no possibility to afford sending their children to school.
- Child development programs are conducted in partnership with local churches and offers a 12-weeks program/church.
- Preschool with two classes in Kinder 1 and one class in Kinder 2.with one class in nursery and one class in Kinder 1. There is a socialized fee to partly sustain the budget of the school.