The head office of CMPHGFI and SCMPI is located in Rodriguez, Rizal.
Hills of Grace offers the following programs:
- The Open Heart Children´s Village (OHCV) a family like home to abandoned, orphaned and neglected children.
- Maternity and Child Health Clinic (MCHC) offers medical and nurse assistance to poor children and mothers.
- Community Nutrition Program aims to help malnourished children 0-6 years old and their parents with different kinds of interventions
- Sponsorship Program offers financial support and scholarship to children in families with less or no possibility to afford sending their children to school.
- Child development programs are conducted in partnership with local churches and offers a 12-weeks program/church.
- Preschool with two classes in Kindergarten 1 and 2, offering a socialized fee to deserving pupils and this is to partly sustain the budget of the school.